Banish Dark Circles - Find Smart Solutions
Dark circles under the eyes can develop slowly with aging. Genetics, fatigue, lack of sleep, and stress can also contribute to dark circles. Despite this, dark circles under your eyes are not a sign of medical trouble. Cosmetic treatments can lighten dark circles. You can try home remedies, buy under-eye cream over the counter, or opt for laser therapy in Dubai for dark circles.
Explain the Term Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
The term dark circles signify that the area directly below your eyes appears dull and dark. The skin in that area may even have a bluish, brownish, or purplish appearance, which depends on your natural skin tone. Dark circles can make you look older and tired.
Causes of Dark Circles
- Old Age – Aging is the primary reason for getting dark circles, as the skin below the eyes loosens out and the blood vessels under the skin layers lay exposed. This can darken its appearance.
- Family History – According to medical studies, people with dark circles under their eyes may also have a genetic issue
- Dermatitis – Skin problems such as contact dermatitis and eczema may dilate the blood vessels and become visible through the skin in that area.
- Rubbing Eyes – If you rub or scratch your eyes, it can lead to swelling and breaking of blood vessels
- Lack of Quality Sleep – Cosmetologists in the UAE suggest that bad sleeping habits can cause the skin to become delicate for the blood capillaries to show through the skin
- Dehydration – Drinking inadequate quantities of water can make the skin under your eyes look puffy and dark.
- Lifestyle Habits – Smoking and drinking excessive alcohol can lead to dark circles. Similarly, leading a stressful and busy life with a hectic job schedule may cause dark circles.
Medical Treatment Options
There are different kinds of dark circles treatments available in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. It is possible to permanently remove dark circles by visiting a reputable dermatologist or cosmetologist.
Treatment options can include the following:
- Medicines – Oral medications such as topical creams and superior bleaching agents can lighten the dark circles under the eyes.
- Chemical Peeling – Chemical peeling process can be used to reduce under-eye pigmentation with the help of alpha-hydroxide acids.
- Tissue Fillers – Dermatologists may use injection fillers like hyaluronic acid gel to smooth the area and lighten it by increasing the volume.
Laser therapies can help tighten and lighten the skin color around the eyes. Non-invasive laser options may involve diode lasers and pulsed dye lasers. Dark circle laser treatment costs in Dubai may vary from one clinic to another.
Radio Frequency Dark Circle Removal
Radio frequency is an energy source that penetrates deep into the skin layers to tighten skin fibers and promote collagen production for supple, smooth, and tightened skin. The session can take up to one hour and the patient may need only a short period of recovery time.
Choosing DoctorUna Platform
DoctorUna can help UAE residents find and book verified dermatologists and cosmetologists. A platform like this is similar to a mega medical search engine, so you can select the best doctors for dark circles in Dubai. You can opt for a dark circle treatment near you or choose a location of your choice. DoctorUna can make it possible for you to search quickly for the most reputed doctors in Abu Dubai and book an appointment.
DoctorUna.com launched in the United Arab Emirates in 2012, Egypt and Jordan in 2013 and recently in Kuwait in 2014. The purpose of DoctorUna is to allow patients to quickly search for doctors from across a broad range of specialties, compare them and easily book a convenient appointment. DoctorUna gives doctors access to a larger pool of patients, streamlines and better manages their appointment booking process so they can spend more time caring for patients.