Common Urological Disorders Affecting Men's Health
Urological health is a vital part of men's overall health. The urinary system comprises kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, urethra, and the reproductive system of a human male body. Most men, at some point in their lifespan, experience urological issues due to varied reasons.
When they are faced with urological problems, they need to seek medical help from trusted urologists in Dubai. Urologists are specialist doctors having in-depth knowledge and skill to address men's urological health issues related to the urinary tract and the reproductive organs.
An appointment with a reputed urologist in the Middle East is necessary for the following urological health issues:
- BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – A condition quite common in men above the age of 60 years, it refers to the enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Erectile Dysfunction – A condition wherein a man has difficulty in getting an erection and also maintaining it. Obesity, smoking, a lazy lifestyle, and stress are some of the major reasons leading to ED.
- UTI or Urinary Tract Infection – Painful urination that is cloudy in color could be a possible sign of UTI. Patients could also experience a burning sensation and the need to pass urine frequently.
- Prostatitis – When there is swelling in the prostate gland, it is known as prostatitis. Some of the symptoms include fever, painful urination, abdominal pain, pelvic area pain, etc.
- Kidney Stones – When minerals plus other chemicals such as uric acid accumulate in the kidneys or the urinary tract area, the deposits are called kidney stones they cause extreme pain, and treatment is based on the size of the stones and their location.
- Prostate Cancer – It is one of the leading causes of death in men. It is a condition wherein the prostate gland cells begin to grow in an uncontrollable manner. Race, age, and genetic history also play a major role as major risk factors for developing the disease.
Early diagnosis and treatment can make a huge difference in preventing and preserving men's optimum health. Reputed urologists in Dubai can not only cure urological diseases but can also be consulted as the primary healthcare providers for men. Scientific researchers hope to expand the study and area of urology in connection to men's health.
Thanks to interactive medical websites such as DoctorUna, you can find the most verified men's health specialists near your locality in the UAE. You can request addresses of top-rated men's health clinics in the UAE through this portal. Visit the DoctorUna website or mobile app today!
DoctorUna.com launched in the United Arab Emirates in 2012, Egypt and Jordan in 2013 and recently in Kuwait in 2014. The purpose of DoctorUna is to allow patients to quickly search for doctors from across a broad range of specialties, compare them and easily book a convenient appointment. DoctorUna gives doctors access to a larger pool of patients, streamlines and better manages their appointment booking process so they can spend more time caring for patients.