Make your face shine like a lustrous pearl! Check out the brand-new multi-step cosmetic treatment popularly known as hydrafacial. It is by far one of the most trending and transforming facials available in the UAE today!
Hydrafacial technology is an award-winning cosmetic procedure that involves hydra-dermabrasion. The treatment includes several combined cosmetic processes such as cleansing, exfoliating, hydrating, extracting, and creating an antioxidant cover. Hydrafacial can be touted as the queen of all facials and beauty treatments. It is a totally non-surgical and one-of-a-kind organic treatment and the latest rage to have taken over the global beauty industry.
Why do you need a hydrafacial?
It is a resurfacing cosmetic treatment that replenishes and hydrates the skin by removing blemishes and impurities. The procedure is conducted by licensed dermatologists and beauty therapists. Hydrafacials offer four primary steps; deep-cleansing, extracting, exfoliating, and hydrating your skin. You can specifically request add-on services as per your requirements.
The Four Beauty Steps
- It is by far one of theDhabi i and performed by reputed dermatologists and beauty therapists.
- The first stage involves the removal of excess sebum and accumulated dirt from the skin.
- The skin is then treated with some acids to unclog sticky pores and smoothen the surface layer of your skin.
- A soft vacuuming tool then extracts all your facial impurities found deep within the layers of your skin
- It clears the skin and gives you the perfect 'peaches n cream' radiant complexion.
Wondrous Hydrafacial Benefits:
- It hydrates and saturates the skin, making it look youthful and fresh
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- The facial enhances the natural firmness of your skin
- It evens your facial tones
- It shrinks enlarged pores and reduces prominent discoloration
- It can remove whiteheads and blackheads
A Wonder-Facial for All Ages
Anyone and everyone can try the hydrafacial! There is no age barrier and absolutely no side-effects. You may require two or more sittings according to your skin type, but the result is worth the effort. This kind of glamorous facial is the most sought-after cosmetic treatment in 2021 desired by celebrities, models as well as the normal public.
This great cosmetic breakthrough technology can be availed anywhere in the UAE; you can find clinics offering hydrafacial doctors in dubai as well as Sharjah or Dubai. Get that awesome radiant look without the use of intravenous procedures and painful cosmetic therapies.
Why Opt for Hydrafacial?
- No pain or discomfort
- No waiting or downtime
- Quick immediate positive results
- Good for all skin types
- Treats sensitive and dry skin conditions
- Power-packed non-invasive natural treatment
Treatment Duration & Cost
A single hydrafacial sitting may take up to half-an-hour to one hour. You can experience supple and smooth skin transformation within a few days post-treatment. Any tightness or discomfort after the procedure may fade away within a day or two. People with acne or other skin issues may experience some discomfort as the facial works on the inner most skin layer called the dermis.
Hydrafacial cost in the UAE may vary from AED 500 to AED 900. The price can be inclusive of the dermatologist's consultation fee, total treatment sittings, and your present skin condition.
Hydrafacial Post-Care Routine
- You must drink copious amount of water to remain hydrated at all times
- You need to stay away from the sun for some days
- You should not exercise or do physical workouts for a day or two
- You have to avoid putting on make-up for two days
- You can wash face with a gentle face-wash for a few days
- You should not touch your face frequently, especially those spots or areas that have received more treatment.
You can find top dermatologists near you offering hydrafacial treatment. Your doctor can confirm the length of the sessions you may need after checking your skin condition for wrinkles, fine lines, pimples, acne, pigmentation, and excess oil secretion. You can also consider doing hydrafacial in Sharjah or Dubai regularly for spectacular results.
Book an appointment with the most-recommended skin doctors or dermatologists in Dubai and elsewhere via DoctorUna, the most reliable online medical service in the Middle East!
DoctorUna.com launched in the United Arab Emirates in 2012, Egypt and Jordan in 2013 and recently in Kuwait in 2014. The purpose of DoctorUna is to allow patients to quickly search for doctors from across a broad range of specialties, compare them and easily book a convenient appointment. DoctorUna gives doctors access to a larger pool of patients, streamlines and better manages their appointment booking process so they can spend more time caring for patients.